If you’re looking to create a smart campaign in Google Ads, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First, be sure that your ad target audience is relevant to your product or service. Finalize your business-related or targeted keywords and ads description. You can drive your ad audience on your website, specific landing page, or Google My Business profile.
You can create a smart campaign using Google My Business Account or Google Ads account. Today I am sharing only Google Ads account smart campaign setup process step by step.
To create a smart campaign in Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Open your Google Ads account and click on the “Campaigns” tab.
- Click on the plus button to create a new campaign.
- Choose your campaign objective.
- Select or Add your conversion goals, such as increasing website traffic or getting more phone calls from potential customers.
- Select the “Smart campaign” option from the campaign type section.
- Enter the name of your campaign and the budget you want to allocate for it.
- Add the relevant keywords for your business. Google suggested ten keywords for better performance.
- Enter your business’s website URL and select the locations and languages where you want your ads to be shown.
- Set the start and end dates for your campaign and choose whether you want your ads to run continuously or only during certain times of the day. Also, you can select your Google my Business profile business hours.
- Review your campaign settings and click “Save and continue” to launch your smart campaign.
Remember that a smart campaign uses Google’s machine learning algorithms to optimize your ads for the best possible performance. You can monitor your campaign performance and adjust your settings to improve effectiveness.
Smart campaign is beneficial for business owners who don’t have more knowledge about Google ads campaigns but owners are interested in running google ads. Recently Google ads changed the smart campaign options and offered the Performance Max campaign to find potential customers across all Google networks. Performance Max automatically tests and builds top-performing ads for your business.
Please check our Google ads PPC Campaign setup and maintenance service if you want to start or grow your own online business.